Sunday, January 31, 2016

Month 2

Oh good we get to start on a Monday.  You know this is going to be a good diet year when the first two months start on a Monday.
The start of month 2  I started month 1 at
  • 140.1 lbs 36.2% fat
    133.9   34.4% BF
    I got this from my fitbit scale this makes 6 pounds for Jan.  Ya good job to me.

    I am thinking month 1 was pretty good.  So now we have to set a goal for month 2.  So I will set it at 5 pounds.  
    You would think that would be a pretty easy goal till you start looking at a few things that may make this goal a little tricky.  
    First, this is month 2.  Month 1 you were all set for the new year, big changes.  How many workouts have you skipped? Cheat meals that became cheat days or cheat weeks?  Are you getting tired of cooking? eating healthy?  The last question you have to ask are you tired of feeling healthy? having more energy?  Having your clothes fit better?

    Remember to think of the positive and set a plan for the month of February?  Change up some of your workouts.  I am going to try a plates class or maybe a few yoga class.
    Lets look at what you have been eating.  Have you been eating some fun and interesting high nutrition lower calorie foods.  You don't want to get stuck in a rut of things you don't really like.  

    So what have I been eating??  I am getting a little slack on my pictures.
    I like peanut butter on many different fruits

    This is one of my standby breakfast

    I had to try this.  I see I have it up side down but it was pretty good.

    This is my little scale under the bowl.  I zero out the scale and then add the cheese so I know how much to add to my food on my fitness pal

    This was leftovers from a fruit tray I made.

    Dinner, country style ribs.

    I had a lot of left over fruit so I ate it.  Don't let these really good foods go to waste.

    My little scale.  Love it

    Look fast food.  It comes in it own bowl.

    Squash and leftover meatballs

    This was broccoli with cheese sauce, I added some extra veggies to this. 

    I thought I would try something new.

    Squash with cheese.

    I thought I would try something different.  Note to self, I am the only person that doesn't thing nutella is great.

    Now this is more like it.

    I will call this a cheat meal.  Not cheat day but meal.  We went out to eat.  Brunch 
      I did kind of watch it with the brunch.  Started with a big salad.  I did kind of watch the rest of the meal but I did have pie.  I looked for a small piece.

No comments: