Sunday, January 3, 2016

1-3-2015

For me this is the last day of a well enjoyed time off.  I love long weekends.  As you saw from my last 2 post I did workout the last 2 but today I was just not feeling it so I didn't
  We just kind of hung out and then went to the movies.  We go to the movies once in a long time.  More like once in a year in a half.  The reason this is important to tell you this is because I had to have popcorn.  For lunch I took my chicken stuff leftovers and I put it on my salad greens.  I skipped the brownies, other snack items.  I figured if I eat something good I would get some nutrition into me.

I think there were some sick type people at the movie house because I now have a snotty noise.  I did have a diet soda at the movies also.  Please note above - this is a once a year.
OK food for the day is;
This was my leftovers from the other night on salad greens

Yes we got a refill. 

I need this because I think something is trying to make me sick.



Do I need to say, Yes I drank my water
I will call this a cheat day.  I don't really believe in cheat days but I do believe in calorie cycling.   You have to do a higher calorie day but not a out of control day.  There is a big difference.  I main thing is that all calories are recorded.
I will be at the gym Monday with Richard.

I also need to look at some pintrest  and pin some healthy meals I want to make


No comments: