Friday, January 1, 2016

A Year in Health

Welcome to 2016. To me this is a year of thinking of health. I want to do it one-year experiment on what happens when you put your health first. The things I want to include our tracking what I eat for reasons other than weight loss but for nutrition. At the end of the year I want to look back and see if it's all worth while. I will be looking
1. If tracking food caused me to add more nutrition to my day and avoid sugar.
2. If working out every day helps achieve the body I desire so I can do the things I enjoy.
3. What happens when you clear clutter.
4. Projects need to get done. Not just those big projects but those little annoying projects.
When we think of health we always think of fighting disease. To me health is more than being disease-free but enjoying life. When you think of ill health it does include the things that bring negative thinking.  Ill health can be affected by the things I listed above. Things like clutter may not affect your physical health but your mental health. This is why I have included number three and number four above.

I will try to make this blog a little bit more interesting by adding some pictures of some interesting food items, some workouts & finished projects. 
I have many things going on with my life between remodeling a farmhouse, some personal genealogy, and the genealogy or history of Chickville.
There are many things that people incur in their lives that cause disrupt. I too will have these things but we will see if I can handle them in a healthy way.
So let the journey begin and please join me in making 2016 a year in health.


I thought I would go back and put an edit in for my starting point.
  • 140.1 lbs 36.2% fat

No comments: