Thursday, January 7, 2016

1-7-16

Hope all is good with my fellow high nutrition eaters.  Why do I call this high nutrition eating?  Answer is because the body does not live well on sugar and empty calories.  Tonight was brat day.  I had 1 on a bun and ate the second just cut up.  This saved on 120 calories.  This was a higher calorie day.  I think calorie cycling is a good way of eating.  The thing is that you haev to eat depending on what you ate yesterday not what you are planning to eat.

I put 1T of Peanutbutter on my bananas.  And  I had coffee

This was a great salad

This person I work with brought this in

It was like the dough from a stolen I think it is called but with no candied fruit or nuts 

Tonight at 30 min the treadmill did a reset.  I was at 1.75 miles.  Bummer.  I finshed up those 2 miles and then did some kettlrbells

Dear husband cooked.  I paired brats with some carrots dipped in spicy mustard mixed with mayo.  Pretty good.

No comments: