Tuesday, January 5, 2016

1-5-15

So far I am doing pretty good. It hasn't been too hard to keep track though what I'm eating and some workouts. I have been tracking what I eat on my fitness pal and I will first say those calories at a fast. When I was gaining weight again over the last couple of months I noticed how much less food I really am eating. So far I have lost about a pound a day which is a lot but pretty soon that will stop. We all know we seems to fall off pretty easy in the beginning but then slows down. They even have a word for it called a plateau. It's very hard not to fall into states of depression when we hit these plateaus. At the time of a plateau this is when you really have to look at your goals and figure how to proceed forward. It is easy to fall back into the temptation of I just can't do it!. Jillian keeps saying quitting is not an option so at this point I will have to really look at my plan. As of right now I am doing okay.

I took a kettle Bell class tonight just because I want to learn technique.This class was very interesting. The instructor knows his stuff. Most of the time at home I do swings with my kettle blocks which are maybe 30 pounds. Tonight that instructor had me swinging 40 pounds. My poor abs. At the end of the class I could not pick that kettle Bell back up everything hurt. It didn't hurt in a bad way I just couldn't swing it anymore. Maybe this is what my bodybuilding friends call lifting to exhaustion. In their next statement they say but you have to work through it, I tell you there was no working through that.
These were from Beyond diet  I tell you I was really careful with that honey.

Yummy salad

This was one of those bagged knolls rice dishes.  I add pork from last night.  I was really good

I am feeling better.

No comments: