Tuesday, January 5, 2016

1-4-2016

Another good day of 2016.  I signed up for a kettlebelle class at the Y where I workout.  I just wanted to learn more about correct moves. 
I have been logging what I have eaten and did get a workout in.  This is going to be short because I have to get going to work.  I think this day put me at 1248 calories.  They add up fast.
This was pretty good but it is 260 calories. 
This would be a normal lunch for me

Note the incline.  I did the full 2 miles on this incline

It takes a little longer but the incline does the body good.

This was dinner.  Pulled pork


This is my go to when I am feeling a little under the weather.  Seams that a bunch of others have are sick and sharing their germs.  I need to keep my nutrition high so I can protect myself from these germs.

No comments: