Sunday, January 24, 2016

1-17-16 to 1-23-16

So I am guessing you are noticing that I eat the same thing on many days for breakfast and lunch.  Within this time period I had a birthday party and a couple of other things going on.  Not everyday is a good day.  I have my up and downs too.
The biggest set backs I find are the days I do a lot of computering. This sitting is a tough thing because I am doing some genealogy research.  We also had a potluck at our meeting this month.  I tried to log it all on my fitness pal.  Yes we are talking 1000 calories at that meal.  I tried to watch a few things and brought a broccoli chicken dish to pass.  I didn't take out my phone and take a pic for you.  Sorry
I have been kind of slacking on the whole picture thing but I have been trying to keep up with eating healthy and working out
1-17-16 Worked out

1-17-16 I love whip cream.  This makes fruit desert

1-17-16 This was the birthday party  I did enjoy myself at this party but did say no to many things


1-17-16 I al thinking this isn't a big activity but it was fun

1-18-16 Back on track with breakfast

1-18-16 lunch

1-18-16 Leftovers so it is an easy dinner

1-18-16 I think this is one of the first signs of getting older

1-18-16 Flu tea.  It is winter
 
This is my go to for breakfast with coffee

Squash that I cooked off in Oct.  I froze it in baggies.  I like it with some cheese.

1-19-16 Who says you shouldn't eat bananas?  I eat them.

1-19-16 I think this was dinner.  I got one of those chickens from the deli and put it on bag salad.  I think this one was spinach and arugula.





1-20-16 I can't get the captions to work.  This is the day I had my genealogy meeting.  First pic is of chicken in crockpot for meeting tonight.  I had to eat leftover fruit so I had some in the morning, salad for lunch and I thought I would see what all the talk is about with this whole nutella thing is.  It is to sweet for me.  Taste like frosting.  I hate to toss out food but this is one that I really am not crazy about.


1-21-16 leftovers for dinner.  I am thinking I didn't take pic of salad for lunch.  I did give that frosting stuff another try.  Would rather have whip cream or peanutbutter.
 Maybe it is what I am putting it on. 
 Maybe apples would be better.  I'm not thinking so.  I just am not getting it.
 Now this is what I like for lunch.  greens with 2 oz. of cheese.  Yes I am using mu new scale.
 I wasn't going to log everything from Wed night potluck but i went back and got it done.  Calories add up really fast.  I think when I pushed the recap button It said if I keep eating like this I would gain 5 pounds in no time at all.
 1-22-16 Let me think of what I ate this day.  Lets see, it started out OK and normal, fruit in the morning, salad for lunch but then I ate a Jacks pizza for dinner.  Oh and I wanted brownies but I had some pecans because we didn't have any brownie mix in the house.  Oh ya on that myfitness pal said I was heading in the wrong direction.

I think I missed a day someplace 1-23-16 was back on track.  We had an early dinner with ground beef  in white sauce.  I put mine on a mixed veggie.  Very good.
On to another day  Oh and I did a Jillian workout

Did I say that I learned how to do a proper kettle bell get up??  I will have to do it on Tues night.


No comments: