Friday, January 15, 2016

1-15-16

1-14-16  I have been eating some really good things and working out.  I did 2 miles on the treadmill on the 14th
Breakfast and I always have coffee.  There is nothing I find more relaxing.

Cauliflower w/ cheese sauce and extra veggies and some chicken.
I eat this for lunch almost every day

I got those 2 miles done before 30 min.
Yes, Yes good time!

And then I have 1-15-16
What a week.  I just keep hanging in there.  I was listening to a couple of podcast they back the fact that eating real food and getting those 2 miles in is the way to get it done.  Talk to me in a year to see what all I got done.  I made it to Zumba toning class and got it done.


Yes Breakfast.
This was dinner.  Oh so good

 What happens when the scale is going in the right direction and then it takes a jump back?  You hang in there.  Look at what you have been doing.  How much computer work have you been doing??  Do you spend a ton of time sitting.  Do you need to move more?  How's you nutrition intake?  Note that I didn't ask about calorie intake first.  Are you eating calories or nutrition??  




No comments: