Sunday, January 10, 2016

1-9-16

And it is the weekend.  How many of us do really well during the wee because life is more of a routine?  The weekend comes and we just fall apart.  I have been tracking what I eat on my fitness pal.  One interesting thing on this app is that at the end it does a review of the day and gives you a report of "If you keep eating like this you will weigh ### in 5 weeks."  This kind of gives you an idea of which direction you are heading.  There should be no big shock when you step on the scale  in  a month and the scale goes up. 
So what did I do yesterday?  I got up and went for a walk to the library to do some research on our home.  I found the missing files I was looking for.  Great day.  I am never really hungry till the afternoon on Saturday so I walked back home about 1 mile.
I really had to think of what I ate yesterday and knew I had my cheat day yesterday so it was back on track today.
Now I love squash and I love cheese so that is what I had for lunch.  For dinner I really had to think about nutrition.  I have looked at the cook and eat stuff at the piggly wiggly for sometime and wanted to know how good the crab stuffed mushrooms really were.  I do like some of the stuff they have  so I picked them up yesterday.
This was lunch.  Squash and 2 oz of cheese.
Meatloaf cheese cauliflower and crab stuffed mushrooms.
I looked at the back of the box.  This is 3 servings.  I could of added more veggies to extend the sauce.

How do I know how much of this I ate??  I put it on my kitchen scale.

Would I buy these again??  I rated them on the scale of 1-10 for me so the next time I see them I will remember their rating. 


  

No comments: