Monday, January 11, 2016

1-11-16

I got my new scale for at work.  It is pretty small but works great.  I weighed out the 2 oz of cheese and put the rest away.  For dinner I cliced a roast and put it in the crock pot.  I guessed at how much I ate for dinner but it was pretty good.  I could of put it on bread but I put it on a salad.  I had a doctor's appointment this morning and had coffee for breakfast.
This is my new scale.  I zeroed it out and added my 2 oz of cheese.
I had 2 of these for a shack and an 1/2 an orange for dinner.
I should of taken a picture of this on my salad.



I did add a T. of this to my salad to add a little spice.       

I just didn't feel like working out at the end of the day.  I do have kettlebell class on Tues. so I can't skip tomorrow. I am trying to make sure I eat a variety of food so I don't get stuck in a rut of eating the something all the time.

No comments: