Saturday, January 9, 2016

1-8-16

I ended up working late so I missed zumba class.  I look at it - Did I miss it through connivance? I was listening to a podcast talking about the chatter in your head when you are on a diet without a plan.  Should I eat this  not eat it?? Eat part of it?? How will I feel after I eat it?  What about when you step on the scale next?? 
This is a good day to talk about how we talk ourselves into things.  How we tell ourselves it will be OK this time or that we will do an extra workout. 
For dinner I did eat this pizza.  It was pretty good.  I logged all the calories no matter what.  I ate a total of almost 2000 calories.  You can call it what ever you want, a cheat meal, day off or just a break.  Some people call it calorie cycling.
 I almost fill guilty about not working out.
I did have 1T peanutbutter with this


This was a great salad with leftover pork.  Anything can be added to a salad.
This was on a extra thin crust.  I put 6 oz of cheese on this.  I could of put 8 but I didn't.

No comments: