Saturday, January 2, 2016

Jan. 2 2016

Day 2.
Very strange eating habits on this weekend.  During the week I have a great big salad at lunch time.  I was trying to finish up an internet class and don't like to eat before I workout.  Well I dod workout to Body shred day 2.  I did those donkey kicks the first time thinking WTH?? the next time I kicked a little higher.  I have my fitness pal set at 1200 calories.  A can't believe how fast those calories add up.  I was out of calories fast.  I was really thinking of some of the things I could of eaten and didn't.  Brownies would be one.

This is the end of the mangos I had.  I had 2T. of Peanutbutter.  I also had an apple.

I made this chili.  Yes those are pickles  I did a pass on the cheese and noodles.

This was hard but I stuck with it.

No comments: