Sunday, March 6, 2016

I am watching fit to fat to fit.  I did follow Drew when he did it the first time.  The TV show is about personal trainers gaining weight to lose it with their clients. 

So here is the part I am finding interesting. The trainers talk about how good some of the foods they eat to gain weight really is.   Lifestyle is also a big thing.  Social aspect  is really interesting.  I am watching the one where the client is a restaurant owner.  Trainer is living up the social life.  I think the social aspect is the hardest.  She is now hitting some big time depression.  I think the food choices of the average american diet causes depression.

She is talking about feeling in control.  I think control is one of the hardest parts.

I need to get back on track because I will tell you that it is easy to just say I don't feel like doing anything.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I agree about control! It is so hard sometimes to feel like you are controlling everything when there are so many life factors that get in the way - work, family/friends, exhaustion - LOL! But keep up the good work! Hopefully your blog gives you lots of support!

Laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.