Tuesday, October 23, 2012

What's a HIT

I had to do a C & P from Prevention Mag.

women who did 20 minutes of HIIT 3 times a week burned more fat than women who exercised at a moderate pace for 40 minutes 3 times a week



Read more : http://www.prevention.com/fitness/strength-training/how-flatten-your-belly-and-reduce-stomach-fat-any-age?page=2&cm_mmc=Spotlight-_-1079974-_-10232012-_-Easy-Ways-Slim-Your-Tummy-read-more#ixzz2ABAPHM4Z   It is worth following the link.  So why am I posting this? I feel HIT is the best way you can discribe doing these challenges.  You hit it and hit it hard.  100 stairs. You hit it running because you get extra energy on the striiv if you are doing a race.  Next you are back on the treadmill for 1000 steps.  You really have to kick it up or the Striiv ask you if you give up??  Then it is back to the stairs.   We need to stop saying if only I had and start saying I am using what I have to it's fullest. I am going to use my alarm clock.  :(

No comments: