Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sat Oct. 20

I am missing going to the gym with my friend Cindy.  She has some things going on in her life so why am I letting this stop me from going?  It is just more fun to work out with a friend so I am working on those challenges.
 I have to tell you these challenges alone don't look so bad but when you start doing them back to back they just kick your but. 

I am excited because my new DVD should be at work soon.  The striiv is great for cardo but I am thinking Dustins core DVD should tone my mid.

Let me know if there is something you would like me to chat about.  I follow all kinds of different people in the fitness industry including Jillian.  I follow those guys and gals that think 7% guys and 15% gals body fat is a bad thing.
What do I learn from these guys?  I learn what it takes to maintain the % they are at.  Am I willing to or do I have the time to be a 15% or less woman? No.  It would be cool to reach but with my desk job and a hate of the gym there is no way.  Can I be happy with my higher %? Yes. This is my goal, It is to find the best way to maintain a happy %.
I would like to get rid of this muffin top and fit into a couple of things my daughter has designed.  She is in NY right now doing an inturnship.  It would be a bummer not to be .... no strick that   and I want to say .. wouldn't it be cool to beable to wear something off the designer rack.  You all know I will have to take a trip back to NY in the next 5 years.  The last time I got 35,000 steps in for 1 day.
Well I am off to get my challenges done. and then clean a bathroom.  I will save grouting that bathroom for Sunday.

No comments: