Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 8

I really had a rough day yesterday.  I did learn a couple of things.
1. if you are use to eating a big salad at lunch during the week eat it on the weekend.  DH eats at the end of the day and this isn't working for me.  I was eating the cookies I made the day before because I was really hungry.  Now these cookies had lots of nuts in them but I know better.  I tell you home remodeling projects are a stress factor.
2. I did get my challenges in and I felt good about that.

Today I also got my challenges in.  I had on challenge to get 3 more trophies done so I checked how far I was on some of them (new thing I learned) and I thought no problem I got this one.  So It was up and down the stairs a couple of times and then some time on the treadmill and 2 were done.  One more and 10 minutes and it looked like I was close to getting the 3rd one.  So it was up and down and up and down and again and again and then on the treadmill and still needed 1 more.  So I did some more stairs and then I saw the next trophy was less than 200 steps.  I tell you that 1st challenge had to be 199 steps.  I thought I was going to have to give up.  I never thought I would get it done.
So I move on.
I did make fish and some veggies for dinner.  It was pretty darn good if I have to say so myself or maybe I was starving from all those stairs.  Oh well.  How many days are there in this month? 
I better get to bed.
Lynn 






















No comments: