Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 4 Oct 4th

I was up at the crack of dawn to get my challenges done.  I am really liking my striiv.  I think the thing I like the most is that it doesn't have a monthly fee with it.  I track my food on sparkpeople and I am good to go.  I have been feeling really good being back on track.  I am learning some new ways of getting extra energy to build things on my striiv game.
So far I am doing good at getting all the challenges in.  I think there should have a challenge for crunches or core work.
My daughter's hulahoop is here, maybe I should hoop in the morning.  I will tell you that hooping is a workout.  I am really trying to push myself so I don't slack off.  I have to keep telling myself that a challenge is a challenge and if it were easy then it would be a task.  Sitting and watching TV is a task. Hooping during the adds is a challenge.
Well it is late and I have to get up in the morning.  To make it the whole month is going to be a really big thing for me because quiting at week 3 is normal.

No comments: