Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fit moms core DVD Review

I also ordered the fit mama's core DVD.from FitMomsForLife.com.  It is on it's way from Madison, WI.  I am having it sent to work so hope to see it and beable to start right away.

Dustin does have a couple of support items he E-mailed me. 
1.  Fat Loss Daily  Meal Plan
2.  Fat Loss Meal Plan Recipes
3.  Top 50 Snacks That Burn Fat
4. 108 Ways To Get Fit In 2010
The meal plan is for a week.  I can't post it but I can tell you how I am enjoying his slections.  I think he has cottage cheese for breakfast one day.  Are you kidding????? 
Now wait I need to be positive.  What I am doing right now isn't getting rid of these last pounds so it is time to have an open mind.  I have made so many changes that are good but it's time to look it the real problem, I am still trying to get rid of and tone up those last 10 so bring it on Dustin.
I better check Dustin's opinion on that endless cup of coffee I drink during the day.

Well if I don't blog it then it doesn't count right???

I will reread it in the morning and E-mail him.




 

No comments: