Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 9

What a day.  It was just one of those days when you have things to do and you just are looking for a reason not to work out.  So I got home and DH isn't home so I get the grocerys in the house and think about doing just a few challenges. I hated the thought of working out because I know I am just to tired and it is just such a poopy day that all I want to do is take a nap.  So I did get a couple of challenges that pooped up done and before I knew it I had the med. ones done.  Then I had a couple of challenges pop up like do 100-200 stairs and I got that done and then another and then the hard ones were done so all I had to do were the easy ones.  I toughed it out and got them all done.  I can't believe but I got all the challenges done.  I do feel better.  I had french dip for dinner.  Just 1.  It was really good.  I didn't need chips, pasta salad or some other high fat or high calorie item with it.  I was good.
On to another day.

No comments: