Saturday, October 6, 2012

Oct 6

So it it the weekend.  The biggest problem I hear people talking about it that when they are home on the weekend they graze all day.  How can we make this work for us?  First get out you list of what you want to get done over the next 2 days.  If read a book is on the list don't multi-task eating snacks at the same time.  Really think about the structure of your day during the week, you get to work and work for some hours and then eat lunch and do some more work.  So what do I want to get done this weekend?  I will make my list and make sure I put get challenges done on it.
I does feel good to just sit and computer but then on Monday when I look back will I say I wasted my time?  So my list includes things like get daughters stuff cleaned up.  It is a long story but she is in NY and some of her stuff it here. Finish bathroom floor (tile project) Clean the house, Put wash away.
I tell you I feel really good when I get to cross these things off the list.  I do have to put look at a new house on the list.  I have to do a drive by today.  Remember you list can include anything you need to just do but you keep putting off.  One of the things I have on my list is to go back to UW Stout to look up some old friends.
I am seeing where watching TV doesn't get things done.
Well I am off to get things done. Lynn
So today. I got cookies made with my mom. She needed them made for a thank you gift.  Done.  Plants in the house. Done. wash done and put away. I had 3 small cookies equal to 2 store bought size and I was still at a good calorie count.  I had a grill cheese sandwich for lunch.  I watched the amount of butter I put on the bread and added pickles and onion no ketchup.  I had a great salad for dinner.
I am full and ready to pull out the book I want to read.  Tomorrow is another day and it is back to 0 completed challenges.  I will see what my but looks like at the end of the month.

No comments: