Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Oct 2

I love my striiv..  So I am on the treadmill doing one challenge and another on says get a bonus by reaching 200 stairs or do 15 stairs in 10 min.  Then it was back to the treadmill.  Well lets just I have the Med and hard ones done.  YYYAAAA.
Lets have a great day 2.
Now let's repeat. "Health is important to me and I want to be healthy to enjoy life."
It is off to work.  I will have to get these last few challenges in tonight.
I am still looking for a community for the striiv.

I was looking on line and I did find some facebook type things related to the striiv.  I need to check these out tonight.  I will also have to check out if there are any yahoo groups.  I did look for a meet-up group.  If you know of any let me know and we can blog.  I think the key to this whole  get and stay healthy is to keep it fun.

So I got all my challenges completed today.  I am feeling good.

No comments: