Friday, November 2, 2012

Fit Mom's review

I ordered Fit moms for life  Core DVD.  OK that is step 1.  I went to test it out and I started with the excuseses  I love this from the sixpack guys    I can't work out today because I worked out yesterday.
So now that we are done laughing and then crying it is time to really look at our plan.
So Dustin had a eating guide.  He has things on it like shakes and cottage cheese.  I'm thinking that will not work for me.  Well what I am doing now isn't working either.

How do I want to review this DVD?  I think I will come back to this Blog and do an update at the end of each week.

So I now have the DVD.  I tried to do a plank on my ball and figured out I needed more air in my ball so I got that done.

I am going to log the menu for week 1 into sparkpeople and see what the makeup of it is.  I will see how many calories he suggest you eat and the proteins to carbs.  I have been eating left over candy and it's not working for me.  I have this sinus thing going on.  How many times do I have to test this whole sugar thing to learn it doesn't work.  Sugar is really rough on the body. 

So I will be getting out the tape measure out so I have more than just the scale to measure my resaults
.
So I will give 3 months 12 weeks and do a final report.

What am I hoping for?  Muffin top change.  Those last 20 pounds. 

What do I have to work with?  I have my striiv, sparkpeople website, treadmill, some hand weights, ball, and some bands.  I should have enough workout items to keep things interesting. 

There may come a day when I just don't want to see Dustins happy face and at that point I will just do something else and skip Dustin that day and be back to him the next.  With the turbo Fire test I did learn that we do need a verity of things to do.  How do those runners do it??  Oh I see they run 5 miles 1 day and 10 the next then 2 the day after.  They mix it up.

And We are starting day 1 on Monday.  I am picking Monday just because I have a busy weekend ahead of me and I wanted to give my followers time to join me.

I have a 2013 post That I will update each month on the 1st


No comments: