Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just an up date

Just to let you know I am on sparkpeople and love it. On spark there is a striiv team and I am now one of the new co-leaders. I started a challenge for the team, to get all your challenges done for the day. It is kind of fun. I have a sore spot in my back and I think it is because I have been running on the treadmill and running up and down those stair and not remembering to do a big stretch at the end. There are days I look really rough after getting 1000 steps in within 10 min. As you know that is a hard challenge.


Another thing I am learning about weightloss is you have to limit the boards you can be on. I wanted to test out and do a review on Dustins fit moms dvd but then I wouldn't get all my challenges done for the day. The striiv doesn't count crunches. 
I am starting The fit mom DVD on Monday.  I did check out the section on how to do the exercises and really liked it.  No sense in doing 100 crunches and not getting any benefit out of it.
As for right now I need to get my challenges in.

I have to laugh because the video I posted a  link to from the 6-pack abs guy was talking about excuses and one of them was "I worked out yesterday" he then said but you took a shower yesterday.  So true.  Made me laugh.  I have used many of these reasons not to work out.  :)
I am always out there learning new things.
Have a great day and striiv to do your best




No comments: