Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 7 of Turbo Fire

Work out done_core 20___ Min.____
Work out done__Stretch 40 Min._____
Went for a walk w/ DH because I only did part of the 40 min stretch I enjoyed the walk more.

Breakfast banana peanut butter Coffee w/ chocolate milk.

Lunch 3 egg whites & 1 full egg. 16 oz of mushrooms, onion, bing cherries watermelon w/ whip cream

Dinner Watermelon w whip cream, salad, salsa, turkey, cheese.

Snacks Watermelon

Total Calories 1386

How is it doing? I found my disk. Ran up and down the stairs trying to find it. The core disk started out pretty ez. Note the words started. I was feeling the burn saying "are you trying to kill me" by the end. The stretch 40 is like 40 min of yoga. Take note that this confirmed I hate Yoga. I think it is the biggest waste of time. Dear child says it is all about breathing. I will give you breathing, I wanted to toss some cookies from the up side down stuff. DC says you have to breath in on a 4 count and breath out on a 4 count. I think I need to take some sinus meds and try it again next time it comes up. Someone wanted me to try an invert machine in public. Are you crazy?? Anyone with sinus issues would know what I mean about this. Now I need to fix some computer stuff and get back to painting.


Thoughts of the day. I tell you I am at the point that I want to just say why am I doing this? Then i think because it is important to me. Then I have to start thinking how important. So to day I have a core 20 and stretch DVD to do. That should be ez. I can't even think right now. No it's not ez if it were then all people would be walking around with a six pack and not just in there pick-n-save bag. I do have to finish up my painting so I better get going I can't wait to start crossing some things off the list. This ceiling has been bugging me for the last 8 years. It time to start clearing my life plate.

I am enjoying watermelon being on sale. It is the whip cream thing that might not be good. Let me tell you how good it really is.
Striiv challenges
Steps for the day

No comments: