Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 10 Clallenge

Work out done__Rest__ Min.____
Work out done__walked__ Min.__60_

Breakfast Watermelon, pineapple, peanutbutter coffee.

Lunch We went to subway for lunch. Had a veggie sub with cheese and avocado. It was really good

Dinner pineapple and some more peanutbutter. Cucumbers w/ bean and cheese dip. and a ton of water

Snacks

Total Calories 1093

How is it doing? It was really hot today. Turbo fire day off but we did walk diring the day and went for a walk tonight. I almost feels strange not to work out today. Because it is so hot the fruit taste really good. I thought about eating ice cream because it is so hot but I did a pass on that. That Bean dip was really good with the cucumbers. Dear husband was eating some chips and salsa and I really didn't care.

Thoughts of the day.

Striiv challenges I did do a couple of challenges.

Steps for the day

No comments: