Thursday, July 19, 2012

DaY 25

I have to be the first to say I have been slacking. I had to spend a couple of days in NY and I guess I really used that excuse to talk some slacker time. I did walk a ton in NY. I have been trying to get back on the ball. I did work out Monday & wed so far this week. I have been watching what I eat really close. While in NY we had really bad internet hook up so I couldn't keep up on the blogging.

Torbo fire 45 review. This was not the ez one. I tell you I am glad I am doing this for the first time in the comfort of my home. I had to look like a clown. These moves are not what I call easy to master but I was getting much better by the end of the 45 min. I just kept trying and giving it my best.
I am getting better and as I see the moves more than once I'm doing a lot better and it is getting more fun.

Review on Ice cream cravings. It's not as important as it was 3 weeks ago.

Lynn

No comments: