Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 13 Sat

I sent a e-mail to someone about this challenge so I had to C & P this here--

I tell you it is really hard but getting easier. Now what is getting harder is that I just want to say I give up, It's to much work. So I have to drive to NY this week so I am taking my laptop with so I can workout in the hotel room. I wanted to do this 100% and then I thought about life and life happens. What happens when you travel??? These are all things that everyone runs into and what do you do about it? You can't just go to the ranch and get fit or skinny or just work out.

Work out done_45EZ__ Min.____

Work out done_______ Min._____

Breakfast Coffee Banana peanutbutter

Lunch Watermelon p/butter

Dinner Jimmy Johns # 6 no mayo. No chips no soda.

Snacks Bing cherries.

Total Calories 1002

How is it doing? I missed yesterday. I could an extra workout and catch up.. I think it was a core that I missed so I'm thinking that would be ok to do on the same day as 45ez.

Thoughts of the day. I'm feeling better that I may make it the whole 90 days with out quiting. I am feeling stronger. I am starting to look forward to the end result.

Striiv challenges

Steps for the day

No comments: