Sunday, July 15, 2012

Traveling

So we are back frome traveling. I staped on the scale this mornig and it was like the biggest loser show. I really didn't know what to expect. Was I up? was I down? What did I eat last night ? I did have some of those pretzel chips. I started thinking of all these different things that could of made the scale go up. I did't really workout but I did walk a ton. 10 miles on 2 of the days but then we sat in a car for the last 2 days. well I am the same. Then I started think what if I wouldn't of had this or that but then I think the same is good. I did do a post while I was in NY so I will C/P it in here.

Up date on the turbo challenge. I was doing really good on all the tracking until this week. I had to run off to NY to do something.
We drove from the Midwest Monday night. I would really have to think of what we ate on the road. I did follow the 27 rules and think I did pretty good.
Tues, Ok This is my note to self. If you can’t log it right away write it down on anything, Even if it is on a napkin. The thing I do remember is the ok key do kee popcorn. We did do the cal X servings and came up for the whole bag 1200 cal. This did take me 2 days to eat it. Oh now I remember. We didn’t eat a meal on Monday night I just had the popcorn. We then got on the road and stopped and this plaza thing and had a Quesadilla cheese. I tried really hard to find something with some veggies on it. I was eating my popcorn while we were driving. We did get something to eat when we got to the Hotel in NY. I was so tired and so hungry. Our best choice was to split a veggie and swiss omlet. They served it with FF and toast. I had 1 of the toast and 1 FF
Wed. we go up and got into the city with out stopping for breakfast. I did get some coffee in the city. It was kind of hot so water tasted really good. I was waiting to eat with dear child so I walked around till she was done. Well somewhere in the afternoon one of those fruit smoothies sounded really good. Dear child is a vegetarian so it was kind of hard to find something good. I could of eaten fruit off the street carts. We did split a sandwich fresh Mozzarella and Tomato on a form of rye. It was really good.
When we got back to the hotel we did order a pizza. OH my the cheese. We were really hungry. My striiv said 25,000 steps when we headed back on the train.

So how am I doing on my work outs?
We did walk a lot today but Tues. we spent all day in a car. We did get out and walk as much as we could.
This is a real bummer that I can’t get on line but you just have to learn to deal with things. So just because I can’t log things does that mean I should go out and buy the latest greatest thing and get a phone that logs on and all the time just for 1 week. The new phones are really cool but, it really isn’t something I need so I guess I am just going to have to deal with life at low tech for a couple of days.

One of the days we went into this store like a whole foods and got lunch. We picked up a crandberry and walnut salad and then some fresh fruit. We then headed to the park. That was really nice. I did so enjoy that part of new york.

No comments: