Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 28

I have to catch up on what is going on in my life of working out. I got up yesterday and did turbo fire 55. I did the new to class just to see what it was all about. So here is the scoop. It breaks down the workout so you can learn the moves. She goes through each move and what she is going to que it as. This is worth doing. If you are feeling the moves are to complex this is a good option.
I have been doing well on logging what I have eaten and staying with in calories till today. I had to go out for an ice cream cone with DH.
I worked out with my friend Cindy at the gym. Oh what a workout. We did "Total body workout" OM we did these running and sprinting and rope jumping and then the ab work. I kept thinking about how hard it was and that I wanted to quit but then I kept thinking "get going" because this is replacing my turbo fire workout. The ab work was a killer.

I feel like there is some improvement in my fitness. I can jog longer, I can lift more.

I am getting close to the first 30 days.

No comments: