Monday, July 2, 2012

Turbofire day 8

Work out done_Fire 55 EZ Min.____


Work out done_______ Min._____

Breakfast $ whites and 1 egg w/ fresh basil from the back yard. Oh ya and coffee w/ ch milk

Lunch Bel Gioioso Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, salad greens, salsa

Dinner hummus w/Avocado cucumber, carrot, bean salsa

Snacks

Total Calories
1139

How is it doing? Well it is getting easier to get out of bed in the morning. I did fall back to sleep and in a 1/2 hour I looked at the clock and thought I can still get this done and got up and got it done. The steps are getting easier. I don't look quite as lost. I can keep up 75% of the time. It's when she changes something it takes a little to get the pattern down. It is all about counting. Once in a while I just have to fake it till I get it.


Thoughts of the day. The scake went up a pound this morning but that's ok. i thought about how many calories and high salt items I ate yesterday and life goes on. I am sitting in the sun in the back yard and oh do I feel good.


Striiv challenges. I did some last night


Steps for the day The urbo fire really gets the steps in It reminds me to push harder and pick my feet up.

No comments: