Saturday, July 28, 2012

July 28

TurboFire update
I am doing good but having a problem remember to blog. I was doing 55 yesterday and thinking about how hard it is to stay focused. I think this is why Beachbody wants you to do your measurements at 30 days. if you are following the program you should be seeing some improvements. I am down an inch in my waist.
As you all know I chat and log on sparkpeople, one of my spark friends is jumping on as a weight loss friend. I will call her Sue.
Sue is ready to jump back on at giving it her all to get rid of the last 5 -10 pounds.
Sue is one of my support people I turn to when the going gets tough. A good support group or person is important.

I'm not forgetting about this blog but I have to take care of a couple of things. I am still working out and doing Turbo Fire. I worked out with a trainer on Wed. Good work out but what I really want to make sure I have good form.

My eating. I am missing some old habits. I really have to think of how these old habit effected my health and body fat.

Always remember you are not alone.
I am looking into tap out. Someone was talking about it. It looks interresting. Turbo Fire is a kick boxing type of a workout.

No comments: