Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 12

I don't know what it was but I just didn't want to work out. I had things I had to get done in the afternoon so I had to get to work. I am having a few stress things so I just blew it off.
So how do I feel about doing that?? I guess I look at it like your going to do it too. I too just have those days.
So I had a couple of bananas for breakfast w/ peanutbutter. I felt sick after eating that bean dip the night before. I didn't feel as sick as I had a water inbalance. The bananas worked.
I missed lunch because I had a ton of stuff I needed to get done and I had to pick dear child up in the afternoon and stop at in-laws. We stopped for gas and DHusband got a coffee freeze drink. It was really good. I shared some of it with him. Had pizza at in-laws. It was really good. I cut it with a knife and ate it with a fork. You do eat slower that way. Had 3 squares. We also did have some ice cream. I did a passon the hot fudge. I figured total cal. about 1200 cal for the day.

No comments: