Saturday, June 30, 2012

Turbo fire Day 6

Work out done__Fire starter_____ Min.____
Work out done_______ Min._____
Breakfast Coffee chocolate milk bing cherries, watermelon, Peanut butter

Lunch watermelon reddi whip Bing cherries. Greek yogart and fresh blueberries

Dinner Low fat hummus. Made with chicken stock for oil. Mushrooms and cucumbers

Snacks Greek yogart w/ fresh blueberries

Total Calories 1209


How is it doing? I thought today would be a breeze because it was the fire starter day. Wrong. As you get better at the steps the workout gets more intense. I am dripping.
So here is my turbo fire tips. Wear shoes. Don't do it in your bear feet on a yoga mat. Your feet stick to the mat which makes the moves harder.
I did take my before pictures this morning. I have to keep this up after I looked at those pictures. I will post them at the end.

Thoughts of the day. I love all the summer fruits. Went for a walk with dear husband

Striiv challenges

Steps for the day Forgot to put this on in the morning

No comments: