Thursday, June 21, 2012

Turbo fire challange

Ok I did it. I bought turbo fire from beachbody.
Let's talk about how we think about this.
1. we get something new. we are excited
2. We make big plans on how we are going to workout every day and just get ripped because the box says it will work with little to no effort.
3. We will start tomorrow. Really!! We have great intentions.
4. The box sits on the shelf because the instructions and the DVD's are hard.
5. We watch TV for something new because this is to hard.

STOP
We can do this.
So we have the box. I did get on the treadmill this morning because I am getting a part replaced on my TV. I could use my little 13" TV.
So the big start day is Monday June 25. I will be blogging the whole 90 days because I want the T-Shirt. Maybe I will be adding a video or 2.
I will maybe log eveything I eat. Well I have a couple of days to get this all set.

Lets start.
Who's with me? I will add a link to my sparkpeople if yo you want to see what I am eating. Maybe I will check out the beach body site. So I have a few choices, beachbody, slimkickers, sparkpeople. I think I have the name lynnbaum on them all.

If you remember back I did do the one day diet test for the $1000.00 about 5 years ago. This time I have a T-Shirt on the line. I guess I know how hard some of the beachbody programs can be but they work so when I get my T-shirt it will have real meaning to me. I don't think I have ever seen a BB T-shirt at the good will.

So what if you don't have or want to do a different program? I hear you. So what can you do? Just say this my plan. You can post you day1 under my post.

I think I will do a couple of preposts.


Thurs. June 21
Breakfast
watermelon w/ peanutbutter.



Workout: I did get on the tread mill and do a couple of striiv challenges. The hard one was 2000 steps in 15 min. Got it done.

No comments: