Saturday, June 23, 2012

turofire challenge -2

We are getting ready.  I went out for a walk/run this morning with dear child.  Then I did yoga with her.  I am thinking about what I need to log every day.  I think I might do a couple of videos  of a few things.  Maybe I will insert some meal pictures.  I did do a weigh in and a couple of measurments.  Posted on Beachbody.  I will do a final comparison at the end.  I do have to figure out how to edit on blogger.  I think I will do a C & P of a standard update.  I think it should look like this
Work out done_______  Min.____
Work out done_______ Min._____

Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Snacks
Total Calories

How is it doing?
Thoughts of the day.

Striiv challenges
Steps for the day

At the end of each 30 days I wil post a weight and measurment update.

I do like my striiv and I think I will track my food on sparkpeople so if you want to see how many calories are in everything I am eating sign up on sparkpeople and view my log there under the name lynn baum.  I wil add a linkhttp://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp
I am doing a summer challenge on sparkpeople.  I am going to be MIA on slimkickers till I am done with this.  I can't do everything.  I do have to do a before picture.  I will hide them incase there is no change.  If nothing changes I will let you know that too.  Lets just say I will give you the straight scoop & poop on the whole beachbody thing.  I will let you know if it is really worth the 90-150 bucks they charge for their stuff.  I have checked up on others that have said they completed some of the programs and started another one.  I am checking to see if these are some of the BB coaches that are trying to sell more products.  I have nothing to gain from BB either way.  My only gain is to get really toned.

No comments: