Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Turbo Fife Day1

Work out done___Fire up____ Min._30___
Work out done_______ Min._____

Breakfast Leftover pineapple & peanut butter
Lunch More Pineapple & PB
Dinner Knorr rice side with chicken and green beans.
Snacks Finished off the ice cream
Total Calories

How is it doing? I tell you this was a rough day. I am waiting for the TV guy to fix our TV. The power supply went out. So I tried to get the dvd to play on my 13" I couldn't remember what you had to set the tv on to get it to play so I tried to play it on my computer but I forgot I ran a reg cleaner on my computer that whipped out the start to all my programs so the dvd player wouldn't launch. UUUGGG You would of thought I would of given up by now but I didn't I got it done. I tell you nothing is going to stop me from doing this.
I better check what I should be eating. The thing is I do better eating fruit and PB then putting something on 1/2 an english muffin. Remember I have a problem with carbs.

As I flipped through things I did see some fat free things which you know I also have a problem with. So I do see an area where they talk about foods and sugar vs. fat.

Thoughts of the day. I am feeling pretty good. I think the stretch is more of a yoga.
I did get more of those tiles up in the bathroom.
I thought I would also say I drink a bunch of water most of the day but I do have coffee w/ a little low/fat chocolate milk. You know I am really watching the chocolate milk. I did learn that in 1 cup of CM it has 1/4c. of sugar in it.

Striiv challenges I did a couple. Nothing to write home about.
Steps for the day Close to10,000 so this is good

No comments: