Friday, June 29, 2012

Turbo Fire Day 5

I have to give my cut the fat friends a plug. Great podcast about those last 10 pounds. For anyone following the 27 concepts she confirmed you are on the right track. The way I am seeing it all diets are based off of these concepts and maybe that is the common thread. I wrote them down in a easy to learn form. Read them, learn them, live them.

Work out done_45EZ__ Min.____
Work out done_______ Min._____
Breakfast Coffee w/ chocolate milk, almost 2 bananas w/ PB
Lunch Salad w/ cheese and salsa
Dinner Chicken, pork brat, watermelon w/ reddi whip
Snacks

Watermelon is onsale this week at the pig. So is whip cream.

Total Calories 1311
How is it doing? I am having computer problems at work and it is driving me nuts. I have to get into work and get this finished up. Then I have a ton of work to do but I do want to workout when I get home. I will see if this works. I really do intend on working out so I need to stick to my guns. Lets see tonight I should be doing the 45EZ. If it is anything like the 55EZ. I should be on the mat at the end just whipped out. There is nothing EZ about this program. I'm not thinking I would be doing this at 50 pounds heavier. This is an advance type of work out. It is at a fast pace. If you don't gey the moves real fast I could see where you would give up. Now for my aerobic friends or jazzersice friends I would say give it a try. I think they have a sample workout on youtube.





Thoughts of the day. I did really enjoy this one. I think I am getting better at the steps. I need a shower. I feel like I really got my but kicked by TF tonight.



Striiv challenges
Steps for the day

No comments: