Monday, April 23, 2012

Week 3

It is the start of another week.  I can't believe it has been 2 weeks already.  So as I look back do I feel I have made good use of my 2 weeks?  Yes.  I can really say yes.  So now I know that week 3 will be a hard one.  As far as motivation this is going to be a hard week.  I guess what we need to do is put up a reminder of the changes over the last 2 weeks and think about what is in store for us for the next 2 weeks. 
I started out at 130 pounds.  I weighed in this morning at 125 but the big thing is that I am starting to look forward to those 2 miles.  We all know I hate running but I like how it effects my buy. 
I have to tell you that I have a daughter in fashion school.  She made these pants that are really cute but to small for me.  They are a model size 8 or a size 1.  So I tried them on as my goal pants and I have about 4 inches to lose.  I feel like I have made progress so I am excited to see what the next few weeks will bring. 
I am trying to set up a meeting with my once a month trainer.  I didn't meet with him last month but just the thought that I was going to workout with him really hard I wanted to be ready so everyday I wanted to quit I would thing about how I was going to explain quitting.  I really am enjoying the slimkicker site.  I have been getting in my 2 miles and tracking my food.  I am really enjoying the challenges. 
I did think of a couple of other things I wanted to talk about but I have to get to work right now.  If you have something you would like to know about let me know.

No comments: