Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week 2

This is a really tough week.  I did step on the scale this morning and I am up. :(  I can give you a list of reasons why this number wasp up. 
1 woman thing
2 haven't been eating salads (can't and miss them)
3 did eat that ice cream (more than 1 serving)
4 slacking on the work outs
5 telling myself that it is ok to take it easy because of my mouth
This is week 2.  week 1 you are all excited because it is something new week 2 you are trying to change habits by making them stick.  Your body is screaming hey I like my old life, I like the comfort squish (fat roll) The body doesn't like the idea of leaning out.  That fat is like a savings account.  I shouldn't call it a savings account because that sounds like a good thing but it is a savings account of fat not money. 
I have to get to work.  Maybe I will get to the gym tonight.
Think positive.  This is a push week.  Do we went to move forward or turn back to our old habits.

 I really have to start thinking what I want to do with my blog.  I would love to lead a meet-up type support group.  Anyone got some ideas?

Has my blog or the 27 rules helped you lose weight or gained health?  I trying to think of what I want to do next.  Do I want to get the world Jillian ripped? no I want to help people to eat in a healthy manner.

Have a great day
Lynn

1 comment:

lynnbaum said...

Update. Down .2 pounds. Week 2 is really hard. I am pushing and really thinking about my food and workout choices.
Keep it up if you are following me.