Friday, April 6, 2012

Toys update

My new Striiv is on it's way.  It will be here next week.  I have a follower on this site that has been part of the creation of a fun website.  Here is the link www.slimkicker.com she calls it level up.  Yes I signed up and will keep you posted.  It looks fun sofar.  We all know as soon as you start tracking calories you start dropping the pounds.  I will see if this helps me stick to it.  Really anyone can lose weight it is keeping it off.  How many pounds have you lose 50 times.  You lose it just to put it back on.  I did get up and did a mile on the treadmill and some pushups, planks, and crunches. 
I have to go check in.  Send me a friend request if you join me on level up.  If you find something you would like to chat about or test out , let me know.
Lynn

No comments: