Sunday, April 1, 2012

Toys

So yesterday and for the past every now and then I have been checking out the weightloss toys.  I heard someone from a podcast talk about the striiv.  I really thought about what I hate.  I hate paying a fee every month, I hate websites that are hard to input what you ate.  I do like sparkpeople because it is easy to find the food items you want to enter and you can combine food items so you can you can repeat meals with ease. 
I'm having a thought.  I do eat pretty good most of the time but with a notebook everyday you can put what you ate on one side and your workout on the other.  You don't need a big notebook.

So I want to look more into the striiv.  I want to pick one up in the morning.  They say it is good to go right out of the box. 
So here's the test for the month of April.  I will blog everyday and let you know how it goes.
I am enjoying the your shape box punch and kicking  I got a score of 3500.  to much fun.

No comments: