Friday, April 20, 2012

Coke Death

http://www.foodmanufacturing.com/news/2012/04/coca-cola-addiction-cited-womans-death?et_cid=2604487&et_rid=41383390&linkid=http%3a%2f%2fwww.foodmanufacturing.com%2fnews%2f2012%2f04%2fcoca-cola-addiction-cited-womans-death

I had to post this because this is what I am talking about if you eat sugar for food in an extreme.  Where does Coke advertise that it is a one item body maintainer.  Her poor liver.  This also happens when the liver gets over loaded with alcohol.  Thinks just can't clean.  I have said it before and I will say it again, people have to read lables and take charge of your health.  Doctors are there as a tool.  If you ask for trouble you will get it.  If coke gets sued there is more wrong in our court systems than I thought.
I stand on the side of coke, They offer many products and noplace do they say that you can live on coke.  Please tell me with all the information out there this woman didn't think there was something wrong with what she was doing.  If she was trying to prove a point and get a TV show about her extream habits I think we will never heard the trruth.
This is wrong on many levels and anyone that follows chatthefat know this.
What did her teeth look like????

No comments: