Tuesday, April 10, 2012

striiv review

I started on Friday at noon.  so far I am liking it.  I am doing some of the mini challenges.  It is hard to say something at work like "just a min. I have to do a challenge."  I think it only promps you for a challenge when you check it.
I have been checking out some podcasts.  I found http://logicalloss.com  I really like what I am hearing so far.  This is where I heard about the striiv.
Then I have a follower that did a  website more like a game called -slim kicker-. the website is http://www.slimkicker.com  I am lynnbaum on this site. 
Striiv results (all about)
Fri 5500
sat15,000
sun 8000
mon 6500
Can you tell I wen to the gym on Sat. with my friend Cindy.  She is my workout buddy.
In the slim kicker I am having fun.  I get up and do those pushups so i can l can log that I got it done.  I m logging my food on this site. I still chat on sparkpeople because I like the community.  I do have to make sure I don't spread myself to thin where I don't get the benefit of what I want to do.  So I am eating with the 27 rules.  I had spinach w/ strawberries and shrimp for dinner.  Cucumbers and a fat free hummus I made.  Child said I put to much tahini in it but I put in chicken stock for the oil.  Maybe what she is tasting is the lack of olive oil.
I found another person about my goal and she said lets really give it a 100% try for a month so starting Monday it was game on.  It's all for bragging rights.  It is a race to 120. maybe 115.  Have you ever wanted to say -oh ya, I'm good" well I want to.  That left over cake in the pan on the table can rot before I will eat it.
I need my other friend to join me in this.
I have to think of what else I wanted to talk about. Oh I know the slim kicker doesn't like the bananas I eat.  My sugar bar always overloads.  I'm still going to eat them because I love them.
Shakes.  We need to quick talk about them.  I think they are a fad.  I did buy one that is really good.  It is a vegan blend.  I like the taste of it but if I can eat the banana and peanut butter why should I blend it?  I have time to eat, because I can eat while I am having a cup of coffee in the morning.  People are made to eat not to drink shakes.  Nothing wrong with the shakes but don't think you are missing out if you are nit eating them.  One person -fit2fat2fat put spinach in their shakes.  I love spinach in salad so I will eat it in a salad for lunch.
Well I am off for the day.  I will be watching loser on the treadmill tonight.

No comments: