Monday, January 28, 2013

Kick boxblast

How does this sound??  Cindy and I are going outside of our comfort zone as Jillian calls it.  We are going to try something new.  I am trying to get into the swing of getting to the gym more often.
I wish they had a kettlebell class but I'm thinking this should be really fun.  I guess I will never know just by looking through the window.  Make a pack with yourself to try something new every month to start.  After that start making it something new every week.  This could be anything from a new class, new spice, a new anything that promotes better health.  I did read something about baked potato chips.  The reg. ones were saic to be better for you because they are at least real potatoes.  The new thing you might try is reading more lables or looking something up on line about a product you thought was healthy.

Blog me back your OMG I couldn't believe......

I am hopping to blog back OMG I couldn't believe how much for that class was last night.

No comments: