Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fun meals 1-1-13

This will be an ongoing for the month of Jan 2013.  I would like to share some of the things I fine really ummmmy.  This is from 1-1-13.  One of the things I learned in hotel and restaurant school (UW Stout) is that food is very hard to photograph.  This is an apple, 1 whole egg & 2 egg whites w/ chopped onion and canned mushrooms. Didn't have any fresh.  NO CHEESE!  I put some salsa on top.  Read your labels on that salsa.  I did have a slice of cheese by it's self.  I made Dear husband omelet w/ cheese and some fries potatoes.  (left over bakers).  Dear husband has maintained normal weight ~175 for years so I put the cheese in his because he needs the calories.  What is with these people that eat til they are full???
 BTW Make your lunch-in plates your new dinner plates.  You will not starve.  Also don't forget to season your food and not with sugar.  Read all labels.  If you are adding a blended spice and it states natural spice, this may be another name for sugar.  If sugar is a trigger food for you do some interneting about spices and what spices go with which foods.  I have the flavor bible.  This is a very cool book.


Salad Idea
This is an average size salad I would eat.  I have saute mushrooms and onions and then some deli chicken.  I then put some fresh deli salsa on top.  It was really good. 

No comments: