Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fit mom's core test

I wanted to wait til the first of the year to test this DVD out.  As some of you know, I chat on sparkpeople on the striiv board.  I had to clear somethings up to make room for this test.
I did put the DVD in a couple of times.  Dustin explains how to do each exercise correctly.  This is important because there is no benefit in doing something wrong, no matter how many times you do it.
I think what I will do with this post is to just keep updating this post.  I will take my measurements so I have something to compare my  results. The goal of this test is to see if Dustin can zap my muffin top.
I will post an update the 1st of every month. The first of July you will be able to see my results.  This gives us 6 months to really stick to it and make it a habit.  Part of my goal is consistency and  not to be a quitter.  How many times have you started something only to look back and say -I started so strong, what happened?  Read post about 3-6-9.

1-1-13
My first review.  I am excited to get going.  Do the lessons and tips.  Dustin put them in there because form is the key to success. 

1-4-13
It's to hard,  I can't do it,  I give up!!!   Really??  No way.  I will do my best over and over till it's not as hard and then I will move to the next level.  I will never achieve if I don't do it.

Just need to post that I do think dustins dvd is good I have to put this on hold because I have my workout area ripped up and we are working on getting it back together along with looking for a new home.
This is a bad case of I have to much going on right now.  I am also trying to take 4 mini classes online.  To top this all I dropped my mouse in my drink.  It is now in a container of rice :(


1 comment:

lynnbaum said...

I have the result of month 1 on fitmom's core dvd. So I bought it and it sits in the box pretty much collecting dust. I do have to say, use it! You can't expect it to just work from the box. You might say what kind of review is that? The DVD is good and from what I have done sofar it does target the abs. It works great to improve balance. I have a wedding to attend this summer and want dear daughter to design me a new dress. (She went to school for fashion design) I need to give her a body to design for.

Month 2 I will be putting the dvd in my player and working it. Sometimes we just need a reason to do it. I now have about 5 months to get moving. You know how weight loss places and Biggest loser do this thing where they have a video of the new thinner person talking back to the unfit person? Well I don't want to be looking back in June and saying I wasted the 5 months I set aside to make a change. I want to look back and say, I am so done with this yoyo, and so happy I felt this was important to me.

We will think positive, see yourself looking back and saying I did it. Positive attracts positive so when Dustin say you completed round 1 I will be thinking good great bring it on Dustin I am ready for round 2. :)