Monday, July 30, 2018

Change your mind.

I am listening to Jillian interviewing the worlds fastest woman.  This is what I am learning from this.  Stop doing the min. and go for the Max.  Stop dong the lazy days.  I am down to about a month left with my trainer and I want to just shock the shit I am capable.  I am really thinking he is slacking because I am talking like I am ready to break off.  It is time to kick it up and stop wasting time playing stupid games.

At the end of the day I want you to ask, Did I make the most of my 24 hours or what do you want to change about it?
The month of Aug I want to put out there the challenge for you to do your best not just what you need to do to sneak by.

Most of the time people like to set a big goal to reach by the end of said date.  This month we just want to ask everyday, did you do the max.?  When you set a goal by time, most of us slack off for the first few days like a term paper.  When you are building muscle you can't do that.  You can't get time back.  Do it, build, do it build, repeat.  It's like setting concrete, you have to wait for things to dry before you can go onto the next step.  If you don't start in time you will run out of time.  Maybe this is where some of the mind change comes from.

So muscle building is the side effect of weight lifting and resistance and fat loss is the side effect of body moving,  Eating high nutrition gives you the ability to achieve the activity.

Have you tried to do something when you are so tired or hungry??  Maybe your cells just need water to move things in the body.  We can make a mind set pyramid.  Get these basic things out of the way and then move on to the next level.  Level 2 is faster, stronger, and there is one more that I forget right now.  3rd level is form and improvement through form.  What fun is a push-up when you can do a push-up  with a hand walk between?  And on the top is the fun level.  Like the other pyramid had sugar items on the top we are putting things like a plyo push-up on the top.  Maybe you want to put a show off really cool yoga move on the top.  The top level is the side effect of all the levels below.  The top will never stay on top without solid levels below.

This is our Aug. challenge.

My best to you all 

No comments: