Tuesday, July 10, 2018

July 10. What do we crave?

Today's concept that we want to look at. Remember the concept that you miss the foods that nurture the body. I found this out when I did the one day diet. You ate these tablets one day and the next day you ate what ever you wanted. I had to have nutrition. After a day of basically not eating I needed greens, veggies, protein. This was a form of a fast. The concept behind it is total calories divided by 2. It is also a form of calorie cycling. Do I have a problem with this? No. Most people do it backwards. Most eat to much today and then say they will cut back tomorrow. When you cut back one day you really do crave nutrition. Have you noticed that you can eat, eat, and eat and never get full only to say it is because you ate to little the day before. Thy this the next time you cut calories one day, the next eat a bunch of high nutrition items in the next morning. Include high fiber fruits along with other high nutrition items. Who says you can't put your eggs on a bed of fresh spinach? Are we remembering to enjoy the great outdoors? I went for a walk while talking to dear child. I did also try a new workout. I made sure it was a length I was willing to do. Have a great day.

No comments: