Saturday, July 28, 2018

July 28th 2018

It is almost the end of the month so what I want to talk about today is, what kind of a health watcher/doer are you. Are you a faker? Do you pretend to care about your health in-front of friends. If you are a faker, who are you really cheating? Are you in the wish in shit club? Do you just keep wishing the weight is going to just fall off you like the media says? Sorry to tell you that you have to read the small print, with healthy eating and exercise. That is not falling off you with no effort. You are wishing and they are feeding you a pile of shit. Are you a Monday person?, Everyday is a cheat day?, Or you give into yourself and start believing this is to hard. I can work this off. If you think you don't have time your body will fail you and then you will have time. We need to get real and did all in. We are down to crunch time. Can you get a month of health in a week? The answer is no. So now you are mad and you are wishing you spent you time better. To this I say fine!! I will do another month of facebooking with you.

I am so ready to go all in.  I will say the buck stops here.  If I do nothing I will have no change.  I have been working with a trainer for the last few months and have added muscle so I get discouraged as the scale goes up.  My trainer is right about you lift weights to gain muscle and cardo to burn fat.  OK I have been doing the build the muscle but not so much on the cardo.  I rejoined Q class at the gym.  Q is a small group HIT type work out.  I really do enjoy it and enjoy the people that are in the class.

On the food end I am done with the wish and shit club.  I am talking the I wish this stuff was not so bad for me.  It is time to fess up on how bad my eating habits really are.  Note I did not say  how bad my diet is.  Diet is a restriction of eating where eating habits is a snapshot of what you have been eating.  We want to improve our eating habits.  Habits meaning what you do every day.  Diet is what you do to make a change, habit is what you do to live the change.

Let's reflect what changes we have made over the past month and keep heading in the direction that will get us to our goals.  Look at your habits and  really state what your goal is.  Be true to yourself, what direction are you heading?  If you have gained 20 pounds of fat over the past year you may not be on the best path but say it out loud and make a change.

I ahev to get going but we can do this together.  Lets think positive and get on a healthy path.

No comments: