Wednesday, August 1, 2018

W & S Club

Why is this the only club I am so devoted to?
Welcome to August 2018. Let's set our goal for today. I will do the best for the health of my body. You are handing in your membership to the wish club. I have tested this out and have myth busted a few weight loss myths for you. 1. The weight will just fall off. 2. you don't have to work out. 3. you can eat what ever you want. #3. might be true that you can eat what ever you want but not as much as you want.
I use myfitnesspal to track my calories that I eat because it seams to have the biggest data base. This is one of the first tools I like to use. I log the food I eat to get a snapshot of the truth of what I eat. Don't just track the food that looks good on the tracker but what you really eat. Now look at that data from the side of the health of your body. Are you giving your body the nutrition it needs to get up, move and get things done? Are you eating calories or nutrition? What can you do to up the nutrition during the day? In what area do you favor? Carbs including sugar? Fats? Proteins? Is this food you are eating heavy in processing? I listened to the book fat, salt and sugar and how the food industry keeps you addicted.
I will be first to say that it is tough to take back your health, you can't do it by sitting on the couch. You can't google health and expect it to happen. Our motivator that we need to remember is "If you don't use it you will lose it" You have to remember that internal organs are muscles that need nutrition or they will not work correctly. I would give you something to put on a list so you can do it and check it off but I am not the person that wants to change something on your body, you are. You need to decide how much work you want to put into the project you are taking on and when you get it done are you going to throw it away at the end. I what to say that again You need to decide how much work you want to put into the project you are taking on and when you get it done are you going to throw it away at the end.
This describes a diet and we are not on a diet. You need to treat your body like a pet. You are in control of it's nutrition it's exercise it's health. Today is the day you need to reflect going forward on what you want your health to look at in a month.

No comments: